Yooooooo! After one and a half years of waiting Chapter 6 of the official TF2 comics finally released! It was worth the wait after all!
For the last couple of days I have used pretty much all of my free time to think about TF2 and to write down everything that came to my mind. Here are the links:
- Misc. things
- The TFC guys
- A tribute to Demo
- Showdown vs. TFC Heavy
Things we have learned in Chapter 6
- Miss Pauling may suffer from some kind of “Smithers symptom”.
- Scout can’t read properly.
- Saxton and Maggie still have feelings for each other. But Maggie is keeping a big secret that probably has to do with Charles Darling’s real goal (whatever that may be).
- Soldier and Zhanna want to procreate (oh god).
- Heavy does not exactly approve of this.
- Demo doesn’t bear grudges (even when someone cuts parts of his brain out) and is just happy to be around his comrades and fight alongside them.
- Medic CAN in fact bring back Demo’s eye and he did it at least eight times.
Since the haunted eye disappears once a year this means Medic and Demo must have been working together for at least 8 years.
It’s 1972 now so that would mean they would have started in 1964. So the TF2 guys have been fighting together for longer than 1968.
(Another interesting fact: In Chapter 3 Scout says that he has known Miss Pauling for 6 years. That either means Miss Pauling hasn’t shown herself to the mercenaries for first two years or Scout joined two years later than the others.)
- The protagonists just come back to life and continue fighting as if nothing happened (unless you’re Sniper, then you need to undergo a huge costly operation by a mad scientist).
- Apparently Engie has some kind of Luke Skywalker hand now.
- Scout’s first name is
Jerma Jeremy, he is 27 years old (born in 1945) and he is Spy’s son. He will only live for 15 more years and die at the age of 42 in 1987. Probably because Medic sold his soul for a pen.
- Sniper and Spy still can’t stand each other, but at least they kind of work together and get along well enough to smoke a cigarette together afterwards. Sniper also seemed to know that Spy is Scout’s father (My guess is that all of the mercs except Scout know lol).
- But they’re not close enough for Spy letting Sniper make pants out of his 10,000$ jacket. The jacket that is made by Louis Crabbemarché. Crab marché. Crab march… … …
- Medic’s last name is Ludwig (pronounced like this)
He is the biggest arsehole in the universe and can’t be trusted by anyone. XD He pulled a Faust and sold his soul (and those of his team mates) to the devil.
But unlike Faust he actually outsmarted the devil. XD For now at least. He also raises baboon fetuses inside other humans.
- Engie and Pyro are still just background decoration basically…
- Most of the TFC guys, if not all of them, are dead now.
- We have no idea what happened to Olivia Mann.
- We still have no idea what Charles Darling is plotting.
- We still have no idea what exactly the Administrator is up to and who she really is.
So yeah. The suspense continues. Can't wait to read the last chapter in 2020!